Sunday, September 4, 2022

Pluto Plus


9 September 2022 - Trying to get the built-in ethernet to work - no joy.  Here's the inside of my Pluto Plus.



2 September 2022 - I finally added the 40MHz external reference to my Pluto Plus - using a Leo Bodnar Mini set at 40MHz and added a switch to enable/disable the external reference.



6 June 2022 - I have added the 1W amp and have it and the LNA switched with the USB relay.



19 May 2022 - Here's a block diagram with the W6PQL Latching Relay Driver board.  Block diagram update 6 June 2022.







Video of my Pluto Plus system receiving the 432.370 beacon.



18 May 2022 - The relay I have is a latching relay - it requires a pulse on the RX or TX leads to change it to one of them - looks like https://w6pql.com/latching_relay_driver.htm has the perfect solution - thanks to Herbert AF4JF for this link.  I ordered two of the boards.






17 May 2022 - I have the USB relay connected which works with SDR Console - it routes/switches TX and RX connectors out to a single antenna. and will eventually switch the LNA off during TX.



Testing a broadband LNA below.   



16 May 2022 - Pluto Plus arrived - more on this to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment